My Demo Playlist


Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Michael Angelo


Michael Angelo Batio is one of the world’s foremost guitar shredder. In my opinion he is one of the best alternate pickers out there.

As he mentioned in his website “I am left handed so my right or "picking" hand was overall, the weakest part of my playing. I worked for 2 years in my early teens to master alternate picking while simultaneously working on tapping. Basically, anything and everything I could to strengthen my right hand. I started out being a purely legato player. You would never know that now. I concentrated on my 2 weakest areas- Alternate picking and tapping and perfected those. I am a firm believer in working on something you are deficient in. Once you master a technique that gives you "trouble", other areas of your playing improve dramatically.”

He is also famous for his double guitar playing with his right and left hand and also his ‘piano-technique’ which he sometimes incoporate during his shows.

I was lucky enough to watch his guitar clinic and watch him play his famous song called ‘ No Bounderies ‘


Guitar Rules!!






No comments:

Chat


 
template by Ajin